Thursday, August 13, 2009

Taking care of the brouzins

Taking care of both boys is definitely interesting. Georgy seems to appreciate both boys being on the same schedule but I find it to be challenging. Okay, let's use a stronger word... draining. When both boys cry at the same time, the question is, who do I pick up first? Whose cry is most pressing? Whose need is more serious?

My respect for parents grows more and more each time I babysit and keeping both boys only amplifies this feeling. Well, it's a good thing they're so cute; you just naturally fall in love with them so you can overlook how tired you feel after taking care of them.

6 comments:

A. said...

Lol Lalla! Sounds like they have you runnin around all day.

Georgy said...

L, I never said I appreciated them being on the same schedule, I feel the same as you. So I was grateful when they both fell asleep and I could take a break.

Carlene said...

L is right, the cuteness of it all: smiles, cooing(Aiden/talking(Justin), watching them grow, learn, & develop makes it all worth while.

Lalla said...

G, sorry for misinterpreting your post.

joanne said...

All I can say is: Taking care of an infant and a toddler is not for the "faint of heart." You three sisters are to be commended for making this challenging childcare schedule work as well as it does!

lildonnes_mom said...

yall got yall hands full. i watch my 3 year old neice and then i have donne and they be making me wanna pull out my hair most days. so i couldnt imagine watching both justin and aiden at the same time.