
I turned away for a few seconds to grab a diaper and Justin started chowing down on the blinds. I definitely need to keep my eyes on him from now on.

All tuckered out.

Last week when I was at the hospital with Carlene I asked Carl to send me a picture of Justin and this is what I got.
4 comments:
Justin is fast and strong. Who would have ever thought he would try to eat the blinds/cord? lol You will have to watch him closely.
I love the "tuckered out" picture. Justin looks so sweet and peaceful. I'll bet you were mighty frightened when you caught him with the blinds cord in his mouth!
yeah - I know all about Justin's quick moves.. that's why it took me 20 minutes to dress him.. he was all over the place.
The picture of him asleep was too cute.
I see daddy is tryin to get him mobile ASAP! lol
i dont know what it is about babies and cords/strings but they love them!
Post a Comment